Pages

17/07/2014

My Nirvana


This week has not been so much on the busy side, but more full up. The day to day bustle of it all combined with the unusual heat London has been experiencing of late has left me completely beat at the end of each day this week. To rectify this I chose tonight to do what I do best. Chill out. It's a blessing I will never get tired of. The last few hours have been spent updating my iPod with the likes of Bobby Womack and Jon Allen, devouring the last of my ice cream and finishing Slaughterhouse Five.

Spending a little time alone helps me to just shrug off the remains of the work day and slide into relax mode. I always feel like the need to write down little random thoughts that flow through my head each day just for the act of getting them out and down on paper so I have some more room up there. By this I don't mean intellectual put together thoughts, my notebooks can contains things like Marlon Brando films I want to watch or evil quotes from books I have read. Anything and everything, I get it down.

// Currently watching The Counsellor, it hasn't received the greatest reviews but you know, ol' Michael Fassbender keeps me well entertained even if the script does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.