Pages

07/07/2014

Le Tour De France


Today marked the day that Le Tour De France ripped through Cambridge and London releasing a swarm of cyclists onto the city streets whilst we - the exhuberant and perhaps slightly over zealous bystanders - cheer on from the bustling pavements attempting to get a good view of the race going past. Let me be clear, when I say I watched "Le Tour de France" I literally mean waiting around in the typically ambivalent British weather for forty five minutes trapped behind a group of extremely tall men all to be a witness to five seconds worth of a kaledescopic blur go by to screams and cheers. But as much as it was a hassle - you've got to love the enthusiasm.

I ended my day with some cajun battered shrimp, far too many onion rings and a viewing of 22 Jump Street. Ever get the feeling that you and your friend are the only people laughing in the screening? That was most definitely us today. x

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.