Pages

25/07/2014

By The Way

This is me.

Here are a few things about me.
Well I'm 22 years old.
I tend to fall (literally) into ridiculous situations constantly.
If you were to look inside my head you would most likely hear clown music on fast forward.
I don't get out enough. (I'm trying to rectify this)
I will always be messy or terribly unorganised.
I will watch the same film on loop for weeks and still laugh and cry in the same places.
I like having babies around so I can "babysit" whilst eating their supply of rusks.
I read a lot.
I couldn't bring myself to watch the final episode of Prison Break.

Things I greatly appreciate :
Books,
Arctic Monkeys
Uma Thurman's twist in Pulp Fiction
Dogs with human names - like Alan or George
Michael Flatley
Kids in sandals
Independant films
John Travolta dancing to All Shook Up by Elvis,
The Cure
Sleeping in the car
The Michael Fassbender & James McAvoy bromance.

& that's all there is to it really!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.