Pages

21/08/2014

A Trip Away...


I needed to get away. To escape the fact that I am moving house next month. And there is something so satisfying in punching your passport details into a text box, choosing an early flight and booking a little trip away somewhere. So I grabbed what I needed and myself and my Mum headed to our home in Ireland for the week. It's situated in a small town with not much to do at all but I love it more each time I go. I had planned to take photos each day of the landmarks that represent my other home and the place where I grew up each school holiday for years but alas the one above is the only picture I snapped. It's good to escape sometimes. To a land where everything is greener, the people are happy to say hello to you, and let's face it; the accents are a major button pusher (for me, anyway!).

What I miss :
The bread
The accents
Cows in the garden
Good coleslaw
Apple pies
Family & old friends

What I will NEVER miss :
HMV stores - seriously, worst layout I've ever come across
Shops
Weather

1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.