Pages

07/07/2014

YEAR 3000





Last night saw 90's babies across the UK unite in Hyde Park to see their childhood dreams come true right before their very eyes. McFly and Busted coming together to become MCBUSTED. We laughed, we danced and we sang our hearts out through the downpour and into the beautiful sunset listening to Air Hostess, Obviously and It's All About You. One of the most magical moments was the sun cutting through the gloomy clouds and a rainbow lighting up over the stage as 5 Colours In Her Hair was playing, let's just say it was a moment.

I loved everything about it. Nothing could bring me down, not the rain, not the cold and certainly not my four blisters that started bleeding. And as I sit here at 8am writing this post trying to ignore the burning pain in my foot, I am so happy that I went. If I had played my usual game and said no to going,  I wouldn't have had the great memories of seeing two of my favourite childhood bands playing live with my best friend. And I wouldn't have seen how Dougie Poynter can seriously pull off a string vest and ponytail combo. Here's to saying "yes" more often! 

Ps - thank you to the lovely gentlemen that held me up whilst I tried to sort out my shoes, and for laughing me through the pain x

2 comments:

  1. Ah your photos are so lovely! They sum up the summer spirit perfectly, your posts are beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naomi, it was a day to remember! x

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.