Pages

03/08/2014

Sleep Evades


Luckily tonight is unlike most others as no dwellings on the past/present/future have overcome me, it is a simple feeling of restlessness. After watching interview after interview it has become apparent that no amount of Fassbender-Mcavoy-Knightly or Hardy will bring about any deep rest, it is hopeless. But tonight is still a peaceful unease in which I crept down the stairs, hopping past the well known creaks. Edging through the kitchen door trying my hardest not to unsettle my furry friends and poured myself a bowl of Cinnamon Grahams. Then retraced my steps back to my fitful room and now I sit comfortably with the window ajar watching X-Men First Class wishing for sleep to wash over me.

3.04 am.
4.14 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.